Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27- Day + 21

Ryan,

You had a hard time yesterday getting any food or drink down, but you managed to get 190 ml of milk in last night. Unfotunaltley it all came up about 2 hours later and you were complaining alot about tummy pain and wanted to lay very still.

We have watched all the Jurrasic Park movies now and we are watching the first one again now.

I woke up this morning and there was a big note on the board saying your whites were 0.7 and that you now have poly's 0.11, so we need 0.39 more to go until the dance.


Counts are :

WBC- 0.7
RBC- 89
PLT - 36 holding for now.

You have had some milk this morning, so it is a start and you had a few froot loops...so hopefully it will progress as the day goes on.

You should be in step down in a few day and we will see the nurses do there dance. I think Mommy and everyone we know will be doing the poly dance to.

Ryan, Daddy cute Ally's hair. I think that is a mommy daughter thing, he cute her bangs, which I have been growing for a long time. So now I have to start all over again. He told me we had this talk, but I do not recall telling him to cut them short, what I remember is, "please just cut the ones that are in her face and leave the rest"...What was he thinking. LOL

Ryan, can't wait to see what the next couple of days hold. Daddy and Mummy are on a high right now. I am sure that once day + 28 hits and they do your blood test we will start to stress again.
I have been told it take about 2 weeks to get the results, so we will be doing alot of praying and hoping again.

Love you,

M0mmy

No comments:

Post a Comment