Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1st- Day + 23

Ryan,

Mommy is back, and I heard that you had a rough night on Friday after I left.
Daddy said that you were sick every hour on the hour. Mommy was so sad that you were not feeling well. But daddy has told me that since Saturday morning you are back to your normal self, feeling much better in yourself.

I got to talk to you on Skype on Saturday night at 10pm and you were in a great mood and talked to me forever. I am so glad to see you are feeling more like yourself.

I got to you Aunt's house and had dinner with Ally and put her to bed. I was going to bunk in with her that night, but Ethan and Aidan had a sleepover in Ethan's bed, so I got Aidan's room and it was the best sleep ever, plus Auntie Nicole said Ally would sleep longer if there was no one else in the room. That worked for me. Thanks Aidan.
Ryan Aidan's bed is the best sleep in the house.

Ally and I went out and ran some errands on Saturday and of course ended up at the mall. Such a girl thing to do.
She was not pleased, and by the time we left she was over tired and cried all the way home.
I am not sure if it is poor Ally or poor Mommy.

She napped from 2- 4 and then we went to Sherry, Steve's and Stevies and met Aunt Tina there.
We had a nice dinner and then I took Ally home to put her to bed.

This morning we had Cameo, Nick, Charlotte and Gabriel over and we also had Michelle, Savannah and Carlisle over. Jamie, Melanie and Colby stopped by and dropped over some of Jamie's yummy birthday cake and then we had Katherine over for tea this afternoon.

Ally and I then drove back to the hospital where Daddy and I did the trade. He has now gone to meet Kayla for dinner at Jack Astor's with Ally.

Your counts have not really changed since Friday, we are holding at

WBC - 0.7
RBC -89
PLT - 48 going up
Poly's - 0.13 a bit more and closer to step down.

Dr. Gassas ( transplant Dr) came in to talk to Daddy and told us everything is going well and that it is a bit early for GVHD. So we will wait and see what this week brings. Friday is the day they take your blood to find out what percentage of cells are Ally's and what percentage are yours.
We want them all to be Ally's so we will pray for that this week. Those results will take about 2 weeks. We also hope that you are in step down this week and are able to walk the halls with a mask.

Keep up the great work Ryan. We are all so proud of you.

Love Mommy

XXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue and Dave,

    We've been following Ryan's progress from the start but didn't know how to comment. Perhaps we have finally figured it out.

    We're all so pleased that your little boy is doing so well. We are all keeping our fingers crossed that ALL NEWS will be GOOD NEWS!

    Love to Ryan and your whole family!

    Sylvia and Dave (Amy's parents)

    ReplyDelete