Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16th- Day + 10

Good Morning,

It looks sunny outside today. Ryan was sick right before bed last night but then had a really good night...he slept right though until 8:30 this morning..as for myself, it was a restless sleep. I tossed and turned and was up to change him a few times in the night...Woke at 7:30 this morning and watched Diane Lane and Richard Gere in Night in Rodanthe...Not to bad...

Ryan woke and again is spitting his saliva every few minutes...but in general is in good spirits and has spoken quite a bit this morning..I am happy to see this as I was starting to get a little to quiet around here..I was only hearing the sounds of Fred when he started to beep....

Ryan's counts's today:

WBC - > .1
RBC - 85
PLT -25

An order has been put in for his transfusion, so Benadryl again and he will most likely fall asleep..

Ryan was actually smiling for his cousin Sophie and his Auntie Geraldine. They called this morning on Skype to talk to him....He didn't say much, but he did poke his toungue out at them...maybe we are on our way to some better days and the numbers will start to come up soon...I am crossing my fingers, toes and anything else I can cross....

Dave and Ally are having breakfast with Nicole and the boys this morning...Dave went to the store this morning to get some grocceries and found out they were all closed.....

Honey, you live in Ontario, it is family day today.....I know, dates and times get away from you when you are confined to a little room for 4 days....Sorry babe, I should have reminded you last night....I can not help but laugh...Thank goodness for RABBA...24/7.........

For those of you in Ontario, Happy Family Day.
Hope everyone is having a nice day...

What is the weather like...is it warm out there today?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Glad to see Ryan is feeling a bit better today. I have my fingers/toes crossed as well that Ryans counts start to go up this week.
    Poor Dave, and thank god for Rabba like you said 24/7...LOL.
    Hope you are having a better day today.
    The sun is out its nice as long as you are in the sun but the air is still cold. The sun makes a huge difference makes us all feel better.
    Talk to you later today!
    Love Tina
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    I think about you and Ryan everyday and say a prayer for you a couple times a day. It's great to see that Ryan's starting to talk again. In Virginia it's cold today, 0 C, but probably nothing like Toronto. We were off yesteday too for President's day. Which means I got a day to do laundry & clean the house (yey!). I hope this week is better for Ryan... Hope you too are feeling better!
    Haily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzie: Great to hear Ryan is smiling and starting to fill up the room with his voice again! Hope that means he has "turned a corner" in his recovery.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI - sometimes the "Post comment" doesn't work - it won't give us Google people a verification word - hit and miss

    ReplyDelete