Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19th - Day +13

Good Morning,

No new news to report....Ryan had a good night last night....Vomiited at 4 am ....very small amount and slept really well....

As the days go on, it get harder and harder as I have not seen a change in his counts....
You don't expect this change before day 14, so the closer you get the more anxious you feel...

Counts today are:

WBC- .0.1
RBC - 76
PLT - 43
Billirubin - 4 same as yesterday.....but the nurse said all the other numbers have come down...
So today they will be very strick on his fluids and how much they are giving...

His Magnisium is down so they will readjust this in his TPN (his food suppliment) to ensure his joints are ok.

Ryan is still sleeping and I have just gotten up...so I am heading the shower as they alway make us feel a bit better....

If there is any more news to post later in the day I will post again..

6 comments:

  1. good morning Suzie & Ryan: Wonderful news that Ryan had a better night last night - a couple more sleeps until dance day!

    Hugs & kisses to you all

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda: My feet are getting really itchy!! It will be some dance - one that spans the Atlantic. Will have to find a most appropriate song!

    Thanks for the posting tip - happened upon that one the other day.

    Love to all in Ireland

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Sue & Ryan,
    Glad to hear Ryan had a better night last night.
    Sue chin up and we all have HOPE.
    I hope you had a good shower this morning.
    Have a good day!
    I'll talk to you later today.
    Tina
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sue -- I changed my profile photo to a very hot beach shot.... it isn't showing up yet -- but should shortly!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, it is showing up now and I love it....lol
    Dave is sitting here and thinks I am crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in good company then -- cause I am crazy!!!

    Here is my fav website (maybe you know it!)..... it is a great mindless distraction....
    www.laineygossip.com

    ReplyDelete