Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22nd - Day + 16

Ryan, 

We are day +16 and you may be on the way to engraftment..
Daddy called this morning to tell me the nurse came in and said Whites are 0.2......I asked for the rest of the number and he had no clue. I think Daddy was just as anxious as mommy, but would never let on. the nurse has now told us we need to be looking for graft vs host...
as vibrant red rash on the palms of your hand and the soles of your feet...we want a small amount of this....and so very loose stools is a good sign aswell.
They do have the possibility of going back down tomorrow, but for today I am the happiest person ever. It's a start.
It is your aunt's birthday today and she wished for this last night when she blew out her candles. That is all she wanted for her special day. Nicole you got your wish.
There is something about the # 22 I think, for all of you who do not know, that is the number of the house where Nicole and I grew up in Montreal. It is also , the day of Nicole and Ally's birthdays....and now it is the day Ryan's counts came up higher than 0.1....

You had a great day yesterday, Daddy said that you are your old self again....Ryan you are doing great....Your liver test this morning are down significantly, another great sign...

Counts today: 

WBC - 0.2
RBC -76
PLT - 43

See you soon sweetheart....

Mommy

3 comments:

  1. I say YAY too!!!! Hooray to Ryan!!! Nicole wish came true...and everyone else's as well. Keep up the good fight Ryan xoxoxo I hope everyone had a good sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting my dancing shoes ready!!

    ReplyDelete