Thursday, February 5, 2009

Febraury 5th - Day -1 Poem from a friend.

I received this poem from a special lady who I think is amazing, brave and strong and inspires me to be the same....Thanks Michele. I know Jean Pierre is watching over Ryan.

YOUR SPECIAL ANGELI’m your special angel,On orders from above.To see that as a child of GodYou receive some special love.God sent me down to find you,I knew exactly where to look.For your name is written down,In God’s big address book.He said I’d recognize you,From you little turned-up nose.You’d also have two shell-like ears,Complete by two ear lobes.He gave me then a choice,Of you left ear or your right.Said I could stay on either one,So I’d be with you day and night.So, if you ear begin to tickle,From the flutter of my wings.Remember I’m an angel, And angels do those things.Now if you get to feeling sad,Or maybe kind of scared.Just tug upon your earlobe,I promise to be there.I’ll come straight to your rescue,Because that’s my job to do.God thinks you’re very special,That’s why he sent me down to you.

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers & thoughts are with you all, we have been following Ryan's journey - thru your Dad & this page. May God be with you all & lift you up. Lots of Love - Ken & Maureen (Miles) in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete