Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 7th- Day + 29

Ryan,

Mommy took a day to herself yesterday, it has been a long time since I have done that, and I am not complaining, but it was needed.

Yesterday was the day of the fundraiser for our family that your Aunt Tina, Sherry, Steve, Stevie and Dinni and her family, and the rest of the Hammond family put together. Mommy and Daddy thank them all from the bottom of our hearts.

Ryan, when god gave out best friends, your mommy got the best one, your Aunt Tina is one amazing woman, so warm and giving and always there for everyone. I can only hope that one day you are a lucky as I am, and find a friend that you can call your best friend.

Ryan, Lisa Raitt (MP for Halton and minister of Natural Resourses) her husband Dave and two sons also came out to support us last night.

Wendy and her husband, came representing the mayor of Milton.

Ryan you would have loved it, there was so many people there who are praying for you, so many of your friends were there, and all I could think was Ryan would love to be here.

Mommy wants to take this oppurtunity to again, thank everyone who has supported us in any way through this journey. We love you all.

Mommy would also like to announce that you can all do " THE POLY DANCE"
RYAN HAS ENGRAFTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RYAN I THINK THE ANGELS HEARD US ALL ROARING LAST NIGHT!

I have already danced and cried this morning, what great news Ryan YOU DID IT.
We could not be more proud of you.

You told daddy this morning, "Daddy can I walk the halls today, because it has been a very long time"

Ryan, you can and it will only get better from here, soon you will be home and we will be able to have alot of family time and in time you will be able to see all your friends. We will take it one day at a time.

Counts today:

WBC -1.4
RBC - 81
PLT - 65
Poly's - 0.53 YEAH

Ryan, Grandad is with you now, because your daddy was not feeling well and did not want to get you sick and mommy will be there tonight to celebrate with you.

Love always,

Mommy

8 comments:

  1. Sue,
    You are my best friend and I know if I was going through any situation you would have done the same for me. That is what best friends are for. Sherry/Steve/Stevie/My parents Bob/Joan and Aunt Deannie as kicked in to help out. Many thanks to you all. We did this for you and your family to help in anyway we can. I love you.
    Ryan,
    My dancing shoes are now. Way to go. I know you are such a brave/strong little boy. You must have heard us all roaring last night. It was all for you. I love you to pieces. Keep it up. I know you are enjoying your time with Granddad today have fun.
    Dave I hope you feel better soon.
    The fundraiser was an awesome event and I thank everyone for coming out and showing their support.
    Love you all,
    Tina
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan we love you! What a brave little boy you are! How exciting to walk the halls, and know that soon you will be able to go home!
    Love to you, the family and everyone who is roaring loudly for you :-) Arhhhh!!
    Iain & Adele
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not had a computer for one whole day. I just read that now I can do the "poly dance". So, Christian (who is spending the weekend with us) and I are going to do our own dance around the table, Ryan. We are so proud of your efforts. Soon you will be home! How wonderful! Perhaps we'll see you then.
    Love, Amy's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the Happiest dance Ever!
    Way to go Ryan!!
    :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ryan
    I can sure that i don´t have a single idea what is the poly dance but as it is a celebration, my family did our own dance because we are very happy for you.You are a bave boy.
    Kisses from Portugal
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan,

    Uncle Shayne, Ethan, Aidan and I are all doing the poly dance and couldn't be happier. We will see you soon my little turkey.

    We love you Ryan!

    ReplyDelete