Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tobogganing

I am still amazed at the turn out from the blood drive...wow....thankyou to everyone who came out, to donate, donate there time, and support us through Ryan's Journey...

Last week we decided to get all the kids together and go tobogganing.. thinking the weather would be nice. Nice, -18 is not nice, it is really cold, but we had promised the kids so off we went..

We did about 3 runs down the hill and got back in the car and came home, we did however get some pictures.
Ryan was the only one who said please can we stay, I don't want to leave... I told him we would come back during the week when it was a bit warmer and he said but mommy it will be spring and all the snow will be melted..

He is doing great and we are enjoying our last 2 weeks before our tenative transplant date...
Dave and I are struggling, as we watch Ryan and realize that we have no idea what the future hold, only that we have to stay positive for our family.

1 comment:

  1. When i was reading i was thinking: tobogganing must be good but then i read -18ºC and i changed my mind. I think is cold +5ºC!
    Ryan, you will have many winters to do tobogganing!

    ReplyDelete