Friday, January 16, 2009

Blood Doner Clinic in Ryan's Honor

It was a success...

142 pints of blood received, which translates to 426 people who could be saved.
1 unit of blood is broken up into 3 categories....platelets, plasma and red cells.
We had 50 new doners, so that is wonderful..from what our representative from Canadian blood services told us it is the largest new doners she has ever seen in one clinic....I encourage everyone to keep donating if you can as I did it for the first time and it felt great....I know that I am going to continue to do it for as long as I can....

Signing off for now.

2 comments:

  1. Susie, how do you become a follower?? It seems to put me into a general blogspot page?? Is that the one I sign up on?
    Hugs,
    BrendaXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure ... I only just figured out how to create the page... I will find out and let you know

    ReplyDelete