Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20th - Day + 104

Ryan ,

At the hospital last Wednesday your cells had increased from 5 to 8. I think we were all under the impression we would be heading for a second DLI on May 27th. Mommy was worried that the cells being 8 were based on a test that was done on May 4th and we were now coming up to May 15th so I called the hospital looking for the results that were done on the 13th of May.
When I called they said that they had not received them back, but not to worry. It was the long weekend so I knew we would have to wait until Tuesday to hear from them. I woke up and called Daddy at work and told him to call the hospital and talk to Jane. He did and he called me back with in a few minutes and when I answered he just said " 4"
My response was 4 what? He said he has 4 cells...I was so happy that your cells had gone down. I was positive that they would have gone up. So we had to go into hospital today for another test to see if in a week they have increased...So we wait. Jane said to call on Monday and she will get us the results.


Ryan, you have been a handful lately. I am not sure if you have turned four and are more aware and more verbal then before. You are giving Daddy and I a run for our money. You are not listening very well and bed time has become even harder than before.
I am thinking it is a stage. Your sister is in her big girl bed and is doing great. Actually she stays in her bed and you don't. Who would have figured that to be the case.

You and Ally are starting to play very well together and you love her so very much. The first thing she does in the morning now that she is mobile, is runs into your room, gets in your bed with you under the covers and screams RY RY. You are always watching out for her and making sure she does not get into trouble.
You are a really good big brother and I am sure Kayla thinks that you are a really good little brother to.

Hang in there Ryan we are hoping for some more good news next week.

Love ya

Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan: Guess the your internal battle is making its way to the surface! Is all that little mischievious carefree boy stuff that has been on the shelf since November bursting to get out. Adding to that - its spring!! Oh boy, what a handful you must be. Oh well, it is certainly the better end of the spectrum!

    Enjoy, be kind to your parents, and remember sleep is one of your best friends.

    Luv ya
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete